In 1938 our church was organized as the Church of God of Gadsden. We were the first Pentecostal church within the original city limits of Gadsden. Although the name was never officially changed, the Church of God of Gadsden would later be called the Henry Street Church Of God. As the church outgrew their Henry Street facilities, a building and property was purchased on Lookout Mountain. In 1961, after the purchase they renamed the congregation the Noccalula Church of God. Within two years they had outgrown that building as well and bought the current property. We exist today as an authentic and thriving Pentecostal congregation.